Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finishing What I Started

I was talking with a friend at work about Dragon Age last week.  He is having a lot of fun playing the game and I realized I was still just a bit ahead of where he was at in the main storyline.  So with that inspiration, I picked up the game again after a several week hiatus and finished recruiting the dwarves to fight the darkspawn over the weekend.  I forgot just how challenging the combat is in Dragon Age.

Last night after doing my planetary interaction work in Eve and carrying out 3 courier contracts (add another 1.1 million isk to my total this month), I ate dinner and returned to Dragon Age for an hour.  The game is fun, although I couldn't manage to get the Queen's maid to distract the guards at the door during the "Rescue the Queen" quest so I had to kill them.  I'm also afraid I may have to backtrack a bit because when I rescued the Grey Warden in the dungeon he didn't tell me about the cache of Grey Warden weapons and armor.  I'm going to continue going and see if he will tell me about the cache after I rescue the Queen.

Dragon Age is a fun game with the advantage that I can pick it up anytime I want or stop the action in the middle of a fight if real life calls.  I only have 2 more segments to the main storyline to go.  I really would like to see how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment