Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

August In Review

With the beginning of September it is time to look at the top 10 most read posts on The Nosy Gamer according to Google Analytics.
  1. EQ2 Research Assistants My Way
  2. EQ2 Warning: Grey Shard Runs Now Officially An Exploit
  3. Order of Rime With A Side of Grind
  4. EQ2 Macro: Changing Clothes
  5. EQ2 Transmuting Without Breaking the Bank
  6. Confessions of a Grey Shard Runner: Implementation
  7. EQ2 To Copy WoW's Name, Gender Policy?
  8. Confessions of a Grey Shard Runner: Justification
  9. Thoughts on Test Notes for EQ2's GU52
  10. Are EQ2's Toons Fat or WoW's Anorexic
Like last month, the two most popular posts cover the mentor system and grey shard runs. I'm expecting grey shard runs to remain popular. In fact, with plans for a merchant to sell fabled gear found in TSO instances for 150 shards, I expect grey shard runs to remain a popular subject for the forseeable future.

A post I was proud of about the Order of Rime quest line moved up to the third spot. But the post I'm really glad to see make the list was the last post I wrote in July about making a macro. I'm really glad I'm able to help people with macros.

The list does indicate that people are looking up changes to EQ2. A post I wrote about name and gender changes back in March made the list as well as my transmuting guide and my thoughts about GU52. I'm pretty sure those people were looking for information about GU 53.

Overall though traffic fell in August with none of my posts written in August making the top ten. That was a bit of a wakeup call telling me I really need to get better. We'll see if I can step it up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment