Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Three Years

I don't want to say that lowsec is a scary place, but the thought of it made me forget that yesterday marked the third year anniversary of my first post on The Nosy Gamer.  What started out as general MMORPG gaming blog concentrating on podcasts and EverQuest 2 has turned into a blog concentrating heavily on Eve Online with side orders of the nature of virtual worlds and the MMORPG games industry in general.  In other words, the blog has tracked how my interests have changed over the years.  And yes, I can say years now.

I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.  I might slow down a bit depending on work, especially if I have to travel.  Last year I did a little bit of posting from Bulgaria so I might do some more this spring and summer.  But besides that, I expect to keep on posting about the antics of CCP and the players that inhabit New Eden.  Oh, and comment on things that just generally amuse me that I can somehow tie to MMOs.

Before I end this post I just want to warn you.  This is a presidential year in the United States.  I'm beginning to agree with everyone that this is the worst political class we've ever had.  If The Mittani wins the CSM 7 chairmanship, I might start comparing Mittens with our presidential candidates.  I'm really beginning to think he is more calm, rational, honest and, let's face it, a more competent leader than what we are going to get to pick from.  I might have some fun demonstrating why.

1 comment:

  1. Grats on your three years! I agree about the political class being terribad.




    PS. I REALLY DISLIKE the captcha, what is the point of using a logged in google account if I have to always input a captcha? Now I have to put in multiple words?????

    ReplyDelete