Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Return To Bulgaria And Skill Queue Choices

Once again I get to go to Bulgaria for business.  Things are a little different than last year, but that's work and I really don't want to get into the details.  But it will affect my gaming, which is what this blog is really about.  As I've said in the past, I'm lucky to play Eve Online, where the preparation for a long trip in real life is just part of the game.

I'll just take the most obvious example: skill training.  Depending on how long I will stay in Bulgaria will determine what I'll train.  If I just stay the two weeks plus travel days, I'll have Rosewalker train Battlecruisers V.  But if I can somehow manage to arrange to stay a few extra days, I'll move my choice to Minmatar Battleship V.

For Wandering Rose, I have to admit Minmatar Cruisers V is looking really tempting as a choice, even though she isn't really a combat pilot.  Either training Exhumers or Transport Ships to V really makes more sense.

Right now my schedule looks like I won't get to stay for 3 weeks.  Not because I don't want to, but because of the situation at work.  Real life is greater than Eve. While flying around in a Prowler or Cheetah is more fun than sitting in an Airbus over the Atlantic, I can give up the game for a couple of weeks for some real life adventures.  Besides, I can always listen to Eve Radio.  Trust me, it's a lifesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment